WoW! 65 years is hard to imagine! How thankful I am for my grandparents who have been a wonderful loving example of a wonderful marriage! Ben and I have made it 6 1/2 and I only imagine how being together 65 years can be so special! I talked to my Grandma today and she said "oh when you're there you'll remember calling me and thinking how 65 years is hard to believe:)" I think if I make it to 90 and so does Ben and we celebrate our 65th wedding anniversary I will remember my grandparents who set the example for us!! I love you Grandpa and Grandma and miss you guys too! Can't wait to see you this summer!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Happy 65th Anniversary Grandpa and Grandma G!
WoW! 65 years is hard to imagine! How thankful I am for my grandparents who have been a wonderful loving example of a wonderful marriage! Ben and I have made it 6 1/2 and I only imagine how being together 65 years can be so special! I talked to my Grandma today and she said "oh when you're there you'll remember calling me and thinking how 65 years is hard to believe:)" I think if I make it to 90 and so does Ben and we celebrate our 65th wedding anniversary I will remember my grandparents who set the example for us!! I love you Grandpa and Grandma and miss you guys too! Can't wait to see you this summer!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment