We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Once again i'm reminded of all the wonderful things I have to be thankful for! ESPECIALLY Family! I sure miss being in Lynden around my family and friends there over the holidays, but I sure do have a great family out here!! Jake and Abby are so excited to be big brother(again) and big sister!! Just one more thing to be thankful for! God is so good!
Monday, November 30, 2009
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Once again i'm reminded of all the wonderful things I have to be thankful for! ESPECIALLY Family! I sure miss being in Lynden around my family and friends there over the holidays, but I sure do have a great family out here!! Jake and Abby are so excited to be big brother(again) and big sister!! Just one more thing to be thankful for! God is so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Such a fun day! So glad we got to see y'all!
Congrats! Didn't know there was another one on the way! You in Lynden for Christmas at all?
not going to Lynden for Christmas! Hopefully after the baby is born we'll be headed there this summer!
Post a Comment