

Well here we are recovering from the fin and feather weekend. We got there around 8:30 and little Jake decided to be the last one standing(besides his mom who made sure he went to bed.) his cousin Bishop stayed up with him and I think they were the last two playing dinosaurs and runnin' around. But the whole weekend was fun and we always enjoy going. Jake and Abby went swimming... played with the cousins... jake rode his bike... drove a corvette... played dinosaurs... played kickball,t-ball,tennis,football....anything he could do he was doing... the adults even had our own softball game with a little baseball and t-ball bat...quite humerous!
well I think we're putting our house on the market Monday... hopefully it won't take too long to sell... Ben is in Ark City today meeting with his team and the rec director for the town.
Jake, Abby and I had a play date with the Bible study ladies and Jake just loves playing with all the kids... they will be coming to his birthday so he's looking forward to that!
Jake also got his 3 year pictures taken and they turned out adorable...he just looks too old!
Abby is teething and not sleeping and still just wants mommy:)
Softball state is on Friday...we're looking forward to that and I've posted a picture of the team:)
well we gotta get to practice so I'll try to be better about writing!
No comments:
Post a Comment