Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tuesday morning

Today it's suppose to rain again and once again we're suppose to have a softball game. We have had so many cancelled and rescheduled these last two weeks are going to be crazy.
Jake's softball buddy Tanner plays with him at all the games, but his mom called this morning to tell Jake Tanner wouldn't be at the game tonight. Jake was sad but decided he wanted to go to Annie's house...we'll see if it works out.
Jake and Abby both do really well at all the games. Yesterday I had one of my b-ball players come and watch them and Jake and Sadie played at the park, playing pirates and digging tunnels in the sand. It was a beautiful day! Sadie was great and is one I think we'll call more often to come watch the kiddos!
Ben is still waiting on a call for an interview, it should come sometime this week! continued patience and prayer!
For those of you who want to know I'll probably be coming out to Lynden with the kids around June 28 or so. My friend Erin is getting married and so we'll be there~!! if you want to type on the blog site you actually can just become a member and then you can type to us....or you can start your own... just go to http://www.blogger.com/ and follow the directions...its all free and pretty easy! We'll be writing more as time goes on but for today we need to get ready for the game. It pretty much takes all morning to pack the car with all Jake's toys:) and get everything together so we don't forget something... I'll take and picture and show you our normal way at the game:)
later

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Carla!!!!!
I love that you have a blog now! We can keep up with each other better this way! Mine is heididehaan.blogspot.com.
And Erin is getting married? I assume this is Erin Hof. Who is she marrying? What's she up to these days?
Well...I'm excited to keep up with you and your fam through your blog.
have a great day!

Carla Joy Proctor said...

Hey Heids-
so good to hear from you! I checeked yours out too it will be good to keep up! I know I missed your birthday but I was thinking about you:) Well maybe we'll be better at keeping in touch now:)
love ya