Monday, August 22, 2011

so it's been awhile...

Looks like it's been just a little while since I updated our life...
Jacy turned 1 May 27
Jake turned 7 June 2nd
Had a wonderful VBS
Jake finished up his baseball season and loved it!
I went to Oregon for our niece Brynn's graduation in June...took Jacy left behind the others. Went with my in-laws
Spent some time in WA again this summer leaving my husband behind... came home to some nice changes in the house
Spent lots of time with family and friends in WA
Met a college friend spent several hours catching up after not seeing each other in 8 years!
Went to Duncan to see Ma and Papa's new house and spend time with them
Ran a basketball tournament in Norman
Abby has started pre school
Abby learned to tie her shoes
Abby learned to ride her bike without training wheels!
Abby is growing up!
Jake is waiting to start school
Jacy is talking like crazy in her own language:)
so that's everything in a nutshell I'll try to post some more details soon!
I can not post pictures for some reason but am going to try again!

No comments: