Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jacy is 10 Months!







Well a lot of time has seemed to slip by. I've been having trouble with our blog and have not taken the time to try to fix it so we'll see how it goes today!
Jacy is already 10 months where has the time gone. She is starting to walk, taking steps like a big girl. She learned to drink from a straw, and has learned how to really get our attention! She finally cut her top teeth all four but is struggling with her next two on the bottom(let's just say it's been quite a process) She is a precious little girl who destroys everything in her path:) She loves to get into the cupboards and take everything out, she likes to dump out all the toy bins one after the other. She loves to try and put her clothes, socks whatever over her head like she's dressing herself. She loves to grab a stuffed animal or doll and sit and talk to them(I think she watches her older sister) She is growing up and we're loving every minute of it!!! Her favorite thing to say is "dada" she did say "ma da" one day but i think her daddy has it won for now!!! Jacy Kate we love you so much you have a laugh that is so contagious and we love to listen to you!!!
Jake is getting down to his last days of kindergarten. He loves school and loves his friends. He has some really good buddies that he talks about all the time. He will start baseball soon. He can hardly wait for tryouts today to see if he makes machine pitch!! Sports is something he just loves. Any sport at any time he wants to play, play, play.
Abby is still my number one helper/babysitter. She will help with the kids I watch and loves playing the "mom" role. sometimes I have to remind her she is only 4!! But a very mature 4 at that:) She has a personality that is still trying to blossom in the public setting. We see it at home all the time but she is so shy around everyone else:) Abby is really starting to want to learn her letters and write them all the time. She loves to do little projects painting or coloring or whatever, she loves to play outside and play with her friends too!! It seems like we are always so busy and sometimes its just good to sit back and think about your kids and watch them grow before they are grown up and you're saying where did that time go!! I love every minute I spend with these 3 gifts from God! I couldn't be any more blessed!!

No comments: