
I don't seem to have a lot of pictures of Jacy and me together so I wanted to share this one!! Every day I am reminded of how blessed I am as a mom! I get to stay home with my kids (thank you Ben) and get to share all my love with them daily. Not to say it isn't a challenge. Jake is off to school now and things do change but I love it when he walks through that door with so much to tell me about his day, he can barely spit it out! Abby is a week away from being 4 wow! she is changing too, she is a little more stubborn then her brother but has such a sweet heart, I find myself just watching her sometimes and wondering what is going on in that little brain of hers. And then there is Jacy who is almost 4 months time is flying and I just want to capture all the moments and they just seem to get away she is eating cereal now like a pro and doesn't like it if I don't get it to her fast enough:). Each day I treasure with my kids and husband and never let a day go by without thanking God for all these blessings! Thank you to my kids for making being a mom something truly special!
No comments:
Post a Comment