Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jacy is three months!



WOW! Time sure does fly by Jacy Kate is now three months old, she found her voice this morning and enjoyed screaming for the first time! She has started to giggle, and has found her toes. Jacy is the perfect baby, she sleeps through the night, she is happy during the day and smiles all the time, we love her dimples! We are blessed to have her in our family and can't wait to watch her continue to grow! Abby and Jake are still in love with her it hasn't worn off yet which makes me smile everytime they ask if they can hold or kiss her. God has truly blessed our family and each smile I see on Jacy's face helps me remember my Grandpa G. who she shares a birthday with! She is growing up fast I'm just trying to enjoy every milestone like I got to do with Jake and Abby:) It's pretty easy because she is so loveable and fun to watch!!!

No comments: