Sunday, April 4, 2010

Washington

I made a quick trip back to WA to surprise and celebrate with my grandparent's their 65th Wedding anniversary! I surprised not only them but my sister too! I got to spend lots of time with family which is very important to me, see some cousins I haven't seen in years, and meet some others I've never met! I got to visit Grandpa and Grandma Geleynse and spend quality time with nieces and nephews:) My sweet little Kenzie loves her auntie:) It was too quick of a trip but I feel so blessed to have been able to spend time with them! Thanks to my mother and father-in-law who watched my kiddos the whole weekend I didn't have to worry about them a bit either:) Abby was so excited to stay there it made me happy even though I tried to make her miss me!! Jake told me he would TRY to miss me too:) what a wonderful weekend for all of us!

No comments: