Friday, April 24, 2009

Photo Shoot!


I love this picture! I can't wait to see what it looks like in black and white!

Abby loved taking pictures! She had such a sweet look on this one I love it!






We took a little time to take a few pictures on a very windy day! Jake was having way too much fun:) Abby was the little poser!

5 comments:

The Houck Family said...

Abba Dabba Doo You are way too cute!!! I can't wait to see you again.
Jake The Snake You are quite handsome (Kyler would say cool) I can't wait to see you too! Love you Lots!
Auntie Julie

Matt & Lori said...

They are so cute! I love the one where they're walking and holding hands!

Carla Joy Proctor said...

we had way too much fun! they loved taking pictures I guess i am lucky!

Laura said...

They are such great subjects to photograph! Great shots..love the first one of Jake. Wishing it was warm enough here to have shorts and tanks on...Hope you're all well!

Steph - the 313 said...

carla, your kids are so cute and beautiful! love, steph chang