Gabe and Mia have become Jake's newest friends. We usually get together atleast once a week to let the kids play. They have a little sister Natalia that Abby likes to play with...well just kind of look at I guess:) Their Dad works with Jake's Dad at the highschool and their mom stays home with them like Jake's mom! Its been good to have someone to get together with for the kids and also the moms:)!
Basketball is over and I think Ben feels a little lost! He'll have his banquet on Monday and then it's officially done for the year! Over all I must say Ark City had a pretty good season and it was fun going to the games to watch them play! The 7th grade girls were not as successful:( But we had fun too! I'm on to softball now which has been a nice change of pace too! I'm still trying to get back on track with my blog, but I just can't seem to keep up!
No comments:
Post a Comment