Wow! I can't believe it's February already! Things here haven't changed much just a lot of basketball. Ben's team continues to do well I love going to the games and the kids do very well at them. They like to play with all their friends. My 7th grade girls have the month of Feb. to play games and we'll be done then onto softball. We got some snow the other day so Jake and Abby went over to their Ma's house to make a snowman, I guess Jake named him Harry! They usually have to come to practice with me, so this was a nice break for them!





Ben's Grandma Proctor passed away last Sunday morning. We went down to Tulsa on Thursday for her funeral which was such a neat celebration of her life. She was loved a lot by many people including us and had such a wonderful impact on many people's lives. All you heard was how much she loved to give to others, be with her family and read her Bible! What a testimony to our family! We love you Grandma!


I'm am once again reminded how important and special family is! I feel so blessed to be almost 30 years old and still have all four of my grandparents! They are special people who too have impacted my life and will always hold a special place in my heart! My Grandpa Geleynse had surgery on Thursday and is home and doing o.k.! Thinking of you Grandpa!
Love to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment