It looks like its been a little while since I wrote last. Here is Jake and Abby on their way to church last week. I couldn't resist taking a picture of Abby in her outfit! Anyway not much new. Ben had his first game, they lost but did o.k. This week there is a tournament so hopefully they can get somes wins out of it! I really enjoy being back into basketball and watching Ben coach and the boys play. It won't be long and Jake will be out there on the floor:) We're looking forward to spending some Christmas time out in Washington this year the kids and myself will be out Dec. 16-29th and Ben comes a little later because of b-ball! Can't wait to see everyone!Monday, December 3, 2007
Lookin' Good!
It looks like its been a little while since I wrote last. Here is Jake and Abby on their way to church last week. I couldn't resist taking a picture of Abby in her outfit! Anyway not much new. Ben had his first game, they lost but did o.k. This week there is a tournament so hopefully they can get somes wins out of it! I really enjoy being back into basketball and watching Ben coach and the boys play. It won't be long and Jake will be out there on the floor:) We're looking forward to spending some Christmas time out in Washington this year the kids and myself will be out Dec. 16-29th and Ben comes a little later because of b-ball! Can't wait to see everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment