

Well Jake decided it was time to redecorate. We've had some wallpaper problems and he took care of them. One day he was sitting on the stairs not to my knowledge of course. I was upstairs putting some clothes away and I heard him talking to himself. I didn't realize it was ripping the wallpaper right off. Oh well now we have a new look let me know what you think:) We are going to leave it this way until we actually buy it... that will give us some time to decide what color we want it. I also have taken on a new job... I'm stripping all the paint off the staircase and baseboards. Lets just say it's a lot of work I told Ben I was going to need something to do over the next 4 months and well that's probably as long as it's going to take!! There are like 4 layers of paint on everything. I think its going to look way better and not so dirty when I am done!
No comments:
Post a Comment