Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Life has been crazy!


WASHINGTON PICTURES!


















Well it's been awhile since I posted something so let me try to catch everyone up...
- after Jake's birthday we had a couple weeks to get our house packed up. I spent many days packing away most of our things. The furniture etc. of course could stay. Ben spent time carrying all my boxes out to the garage which we are using as our storage unit!

-during this time we had many lookers coming through our house. As many as 2-3 in a day. It was crazy but we needed the people looking to get it sold.

-June 26 the kids and myself headed to Wa to see my family and be there for my friends wedding. We had a crazy good time and came home needing a vacation:) Ben durning this time started his new job. July 1st was his first day. He spends time in the weight room and just getting his room ready!
.

-Ben's parent's have been good to us, letting us stay with them until our house sells and we find one to live in! which brings up more good news...

-Our house is under contract! Prayers answered! Hopefully all goes well til the end! August 13th is the closing date that is set up for now! In the mean time we've looked at many houses here in Ark City and just haven't found "the one" until last night. There was a house for sale by owner and so we called just to check it out. We figured it was too much for what it looked like on the outside...size and all... but we were wrong... there are some projects that lie ahead on the inside, but its what we've been looking for. The just put a sign in their yard last week... meant to be? I think so!

-So that's where we're at! Ben has started classes again and is busy with that! the kids and myself are slowly recovering! Still living on WA time!

-We will keep you updated on the house and all as things progress! I will also post new pictures when I get a chance!!Hopefully this tells you a little more where we're at! If you want to email me, for now just email cjgeleynse@yahoo.com its the only one I have... Ben has a new one through school and I'll send it as soon as I know it:)

No comments: